6. He Met His First Wife Even Before The Release Of His First Feature Film
Aamir had met his first wife Reena Dutta before the release of “Holi” back in 1984.
7. Aamir And Juhi Don’t Like Each Other Now
Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla became close friends on the sets of QSQT but their friendship soured during the shoot of Ishq in 1997 as Aamir played a prank on her. Ever since then, they haven’t done even a single film together.
8. Why Aamir Khan Hates Award Shows
Aamir was not always against the award shows but his point of view changed in 1990 when he was nominated for Dil but lost the Best Actor award to Sunny Deol in Ghayal. Up till now, he has been nominated 17 times for the Filmfare Award. It should be noted that Aamir has no reservation against the Oscar Awards.
9. He Suffers From Eating Disorder
As per Aamir’s wife Kiran Rao, he suffers from eating disorder. Also, he doesn’t like bathing.
10. Aamir Khan Turned Down Hum Aapke Hain Koun And Swades
Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Swades were first offered to Aamir Khan but he turned the roles down and they went to Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan respectively. The movies ended up becoming huge hits.