As the months of rising pollution and hazardous air are here and smog is all around, especially during the days around Diwali, where firecrackers are a major reason, we all look for a solution to purify and detox our lungs and body. We have a herbal tea for you that might help you with it. Drink it twice a day and it’ll help you stay fit and the effect of pollution will be less.
● Water – 2 cups
● Ginger – ½ inch
● Cinnamon powder (Dalchini) – ¼ teaspoon
● Jaggery – Small amount
● Tulsi leaves – Half teaspoon
● Dry Oregano – 1 teaspoon
● Black pepper- 3
● Cardamom (Elaichi) – 2 , crushed
● Fennel (Saunf) – ¼ teaspoon
● Garlic – 1 or 2 (Choice)
● Carom seeds (Ajwain) – A pinch
● Cumin seeds (Jeera) – ¼ teaspoon
● Take 2 cups water in a pan, put it on flame and let it boil.
● Put all the ingredients in the water, allow it to mix and boil the water for 10 minutes.
● Put off the flame and filter the tea in a cup through a sieve. It is only effective when consumed hot. Serve!
Enjoy your tea and let us know how you find it or any other alternatives that you have in the comments below! Don’t let the pollution ruin your festive fever!