The much awaited ‘Gully Boy’ starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt released yesterday. The movie, which is loosely based on the rags to riches story of real life rappers- Divine and Naezy, succeeded in striking the right chord with the audiences.
Without any spoiler, we would give you 10 reasons why you should watch this movie-
- It is the coming of age story of Murad, perfectly portrayed by Ranveer Singh. Ranveer’s soul stirring performance is enough to keep you hooked for 155 minutes duration of the movie.
- As far as the story is concerned, Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti did a brilliant job of concocting a well crafted story from the streets of Bombay.
- There have been many movies which do a great job of capturing the pulse of the city of dreams- Bombay, but ‘Gully Boy’ has set the bar even higher with its beautiful, precise and expressive narrative.
- Although rap is not everyone’s cup of tea, but Gully Boy surely makes it enjoyable for everybody. Even if you don’t like rap, you are bound to get mesmerised by Ranveer’s rap in the movie.
- Ranveer and Alia’s chemistry is appealing and their love story shown in the movie, is relatable on many levels.