You might have heard from people and even we suggest you to eat healthy food, fruits, and vegetable but are those food products really healthy? It is a known fact that there are various unnatural ways to grow food grains that can be harmful to our health, as well as the environment.
If on one hand we have harmful products, then on the other hand we also have organic food products that are raised, grown, stored and processed without the use of any synthetically produced chemicals.
With a vision to provide healthier food options, Pro Nature Organic Food Pvt Ltd, a Bengaluru-based company started by Nidhi and Varun Gupta, have come up with a wide range of organic products of which WSL reviewed Turmeric Powder, Poha (flattened rice) and Besan (gram flour).
Turmeric powder has a natural aroma and smells like original turmeric that were used nearly 20 years ago. Also, it differs in color (pure yellow) and tastes authentic.
Flattened rice/ Poha
Appearance and color look the same as any ordinary poha, but it tastes delicious as compared to a non-organic poha.
Gram Flour/ Besan
If you taste this organic besan, you will immediately come to know the difference between organic and its non-organic counterpart. It has a great taste and a smooth texture like chakki ka aata.
- Organic food tastes better and richer than chemically grown food.
- It has more nutritional value than chemically grown food.
- It is said that fresh organic produce contains on average of 50% more nutritional values than intensively farmed produce.
- These organic products are 100% natural that is free from harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Environmentally, organic farming practices reduce pollution, conserve water, reduce soil erosion, and increase soil fertility.
WSL could not find any negative point about these products.
500gm Poha – Rs.54
100gm Turmeric – Rs. 40
500gm Besan – Rs. 68