Recently IFSCA through a press release announced The “InFinity Forum” a two-day thought leadership Forum on FinTech to be held on 3rd December 2021. The event will be hosted by International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) under the aegis of the Government of India (GoI) in collaboration with GIFT City and Bloomberg on December 3 and 4, 2021, in virtual mode.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on an occasion earlier put his emphasis on the “future of FinTech” and the emergence of “Industry 4.0” in India. Later The Hon’ble Finance Minister of India Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman in her Union Budget speech 2020-21 announced to support a “World Class FinTech Hub” at GIFT IFSC, the country’s first International Financial Services Centre (IFSC).
InFinity Forum is IFSCA’s flagship financial technology event that aims to unite the world’s leading minds in policy, business, and technology to explore and advance the biggest ideas in FinTech. The InFinity Forum aims to be the platform where pressing problems, progressive ideas, and innovative technologies from across the world gets discovered, discussed and developed into solutions and opportunities.
The headline speakers for the event will include some of the successful business icons Mr. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and MD, Reliance Industries, Mr. Masayoshi Son, Chairman and CEO, SoftBank and Mr. Nandan Nilekani, Co-Founder, Infosys.
Agenda of the Forum:
The agenda of the Forum will revolve around the theme of ‘Beyond’ along with various sub themes including
- FinTech beyond boundaries with governments and businesses focussing beyond the geographical boundaries in the development of global stack to promote financial inclusiveness;
- FinTech beyond Finance by having convergence with emerging areas such as SpaceTech, GreenTech and AgriTech to drive sustainable development; and
- FinTech Beyond Next with focus on how Quantum Computing could impact the nature of Fintech industry in the future and promote new opportunities.
Partner Countries and Opportunities:
Partner countries in the first edition of the Forum will be Indonesia, South Africa and the U.K.
The InFinity Forum shall also provide opportunities to
- Selective FinTech from India and Partner countries including the finalists from sprints organized under I-Sprint’21 series of IFSCA to showcase their innovation in virtual exhibition on the 4th December 2021 and
- Students of Colleges and Universities from India and Partner Countries to develop and submit Call for Action statements on policy recommendations emanating out of the various sessions at the Forum enabling them to play a key role in shaping the vision and priorities of FinTech industry.
The Key domestic partners to this year’s Forum are NITI Aayog, Invest India, FICCI and NASSCOM. To know more about the event and for registration visit infinityforum.