Google for Startups Accelerator selected 20 Indian startups for its Startups Accelerator – India Women Founders Program from among 400 applicants. It will assist these businesses in raising money, finding talent, solving issues, and providing mentorship to their workers and allies.
Each of these businesses was started by a woman or has at least one female founder. The program strives to address issues that female entrepreneurs encounter. Additionally, it will include workshops on artificial intelligence, Android, cloud computing, and machine learning.
Here’s the list of the 20 women-led startups that were included:
- Helping CEOs connect and align teams with OKRs. We are an OKRs product with on demand OKR coaching.
Fitbots, a Bengaluru-based company, assists CEOs in getting their staff members to support key outcomes and results, or OKRs. In addition, it provides instruction and certification to the group signing up for its programmes. Vidya Santhanam initiated it.
2. Elda Health
- A full-stack women’s healthcare platform, that offers research-backed, scientifically and mindfully curated wellness solutions for women, starting with a focus on menopause.
Swathi Kulkarni and Sindhuri Ananth together formed Elda Health. It is a healthcare start-up with a gender-specific focus that provides research-based solutions to consumers looking for menopause and menstruation treatments.
- Video Dubbing powered by AI, in 30+ languages at lightning fast speed.
Anuja Dhawan is one of the co-founders of Dubverse, a video dubbing platform with artificial intelligence that offers services in over 30 different languages. It began in 2021 and has its headquarters in Delhi-NCR.
4. Jumping Minds
- An anonymous, smart, & interactive community to talk, listen, & get clarity to lower your stress & feel better
Jumping Minds is a smartphone application for fitness and health that was established in 2021. It is a website that enables users to ask for assistance without ever having to meet a therapist. Ariba Khan founded this startup, which is situated in Delhi-NCR.
- Building a world-class review-focussed ecosystem with a mission to remove product misinformation through authentic reviews and customer feedback.
With its headquarters in Gurugram, Mishry is a platform where users can read honest reviews of restaurants and kitchens. Tanu Ganguly, a former NDTV Food editor and creative director launched it.
- India’s largest digital distribution network that helps internet companies acquire customers through a pay-per-acquisition model.
Another startup with roots in Gurugram is PickMyWork, which uses a pay-per-acquisition business model to assist other businesses in acquiring clients. The offers include ones for merchant acquisition, user activation, and more. Its CEO and co-founder is Vidyarthi Baddireddy.
7. OPOD Audio
- Vernacular audio app that provides contextual information on trending news and current affairs in just 30 secs.
OPOD Audio, a Mumbai-based firm with an application that provides news on popular subjects, was co-founded by Aakanksha Varude. It provides news in over nine different languages.
8. Rang De
- A pioneering peer-to-peer lending platform that is revolutionizing credit access by connecting individual social investors to unbanked communities across India.
Rang De is a peer-to-peer lending startup based in Bengaluru that provides financial assistance to poor individuals across India, including small business owners, farmers, students, and others. It was co-founded by Smita Ramakrishna.
- Offering doctor-designed, complete care programs for PCOS, Hormonal Imbalance, Thyroid, Menopause, Weight & Gut Health.
Savage, a firm established in Bengaluru and founded by Ekta Tibrewal, provides comprehensive treatment to women seeking solutions to questions around menopause, PCOS, thyroid, gut health, weight, and hormonal imbalance.
10. Brown Living
- Making planet-positive living possible through its curated platform for all things sustainable & plastic free.
Chaitsi Ahuja founded Brown Living in the year 2019. It is a Mumbai-based business that provides options for living sustainably. It is a brand of sustainable food as well. You can purchase your favourite item, including baked products, clothing, and household goods.
11. The Bridge
- India’s only sports media house fully focused on Indian sports. Deep coverage of Indian sports which goes beyond mainstream cricket.
The Bridge was founded in Bengaluru by Arshi Yasin. It is a sports news website that covers a variety of competitions, such as badminton, wrestling, kabaddi, and Olympic sports.
- India’s 1st Neobank for women, powering women to take charge of financial goals.
Priti Rathi Gupta created LXME, which is headquartered in Mumbai. It was India’s first exclusively female financial portal. It strives to support women’s empowerment and financial independence. The platform contains answers to every question, from saving to investing.
- A digital platform for online businesses across the world to source in small quantities from India.
Tradyl is an online platform created by Shweta Agrawal that provides services for business-to-business (B2B) trade for wholesalers. It enables businesses based overseas to import goods from India.
- B2B Marketplace for FMCG Product Sampling.
Sneh Soni founded FreeStand, which is based in Delhi-NCR. It serves as a venue for FMCG product sampling. Businesses may initiate, scale, and manage sample campaigns with its assistance.
- A community platform to help businesses build & scale their developer programs. With us you can 10x your DevRel efficiency & 100x your community engagements.
Arpan Garg founded Commudle to assist businesses in establishing and growing software development teams. It is situated in Delhi-NCR and claims to have collaborated with several businesses whose community engagement has increased by 100 times.
- The first D2C ‘Culture-tech’ platform enabling traditional rural artisans from the remotest corners of India to be digital creators for the first time in the creator economy with Content enabling Commerce.
Yosha Gupta established MeMeraki in 2017 to assist rural craftsmen in becoming content creators and generating income. It sponsors art workshops and seminars with an emphasis on the arts.
17. CoLLearn Education
- Helping people make full time careers in the field of their passion through our celebrity led live courses and mentorship programs in Sports and Finance.
CoLLearn Education is a firm that specialises in financial and sports mentorship and celebrity-led programmes. It was established by Srishty Jain, and some of its courses include football analytics, multiplatform sports journalism, cricket umpiring, and python in finance.
18. Sprint Studio
- Immersive always-on, conversational research platform where brand custodians and researchers connect with consumers through interactive communities, live video connects and chat style surveys.
Sprint Studio was founded in Mumbai in 2021 by Shaveta Bhardwaj. It is a firm with AI capabilities that aids businesses in doing research and studies through online surveys, community gatherings, and video dialogues.
- Connecting location services to solve problems in education, staff, logistics & supply chain
TrackNow is an online tool for businesses to manage their personnel and car fleet in real time. It was founded by CA Pooja Khemka in 2015.
20. Aspire for Her
- Adding one million women to the workforce by 2025 by using the power of communities and networks.
Aspire for Her, a group committed to helping women find work, offers female job seekers coaching, professional information, and employment chances. In 2019, Madhura Dasgupta Sinha established it in Mumbai.