Diwali countdown has begun for all of us and we can’t resist sharing some innovative mouthwatering recipes with you in the coming days.
This Diwali give a unique twist to Sandesh and make Gulkand Stuffed Rose Sandesh for your loved ones! Here’s the perfect recipe for you!
Gulkand Stuffed Rose Sandesh
- 1 tbsp Rose Sherbat
- 5 drops Rose Essence
- 2 cups full-fat milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Gulkand
- 20 gms Cashew Nuts
For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Almonds (Badam)
- 1 tbsp FInely Chopped Pistachios
- Shredded Rose Petals
- Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Put the lemon juice, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer and allow all the whey to drain out.
- Combine the paneer, powdered sugar, rose sherbat and rose essence in a big thali and mix very well.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixer and blend along with 1 tbsp of milk till coarse.
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then stuff it with gulkand and chopped cashew nut mixture.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.