The House of Things is a unique, curated online destination to discover and shop for luxury interior products. This christmas holiday season, The House of Things and Art-chives bring you a captivating Christmas table for your guests to swoon over.
Beautifully handcrafted ‘Indian Rose bush’ cotton linen placemats and napkins and artisanal hand poured fragrant candles in Indian rose, marigold and night jasmine from Art-chives, unabashedly bring to life ‘The Wild Indian Garden’ on your tablescape. With a whole lot of whimsy, the table is complemented by The House of Things’ chic curation of dinnerware, cutlery, and candle stands. The ensemble, much like India, is a sheer decadence and a feast for all your senses.
The spectacular Christmas setup features the following products:
1. Art-chives India’s Rose Bush Placemat & Table Napkin Set – Crafted from a pristine ivory-hued pure Linen-cotton linen, this elegant table linen set is a multi-hued vignette of the earth laughing in wild roses, in an India oh so familiar. Hand screen-printed, in crimson and leaf green (and a version in steel grey) this collection by Art-chives celebrates India’s rich artisanal legacy. This table linens set comprises 4 placemats and 4 napkins, perfect to bring alive your tablescape for a decadent dinner or a chic luncheon.
2. Art-chives India’s Artisanal fragrant candles – From archives of India’s olfactory traditions, Art-chives shares the magic of the age-old traditions of fragrance making in India. Capturing the sublime Indian bouquets of Indian Rose, Night Jasmine, Neroli and Marigold. Taking you behind the gossamer curtain of undiluted olfactory pleasure, celebrating the hypnotic fragrances of India. The Art-chives India hand-poured scented candles in soy are handcrafted in small batches by master candle-makers at the atelier, capturing India’s unrivalled artisanal savoir-faire of fragrance creation.
3. Indigene candle stand (Set of 3), by Rare – Inspired by the enticing silhouettes of traditional India, the candle stands by Rare are the perfect adornments to highlight your tablescape.
4. Ava fruit bowl, by Rare – Soft and sinuous lines, crafted to life with masterful hands. The Ava fruit bowl by Rare is designed to enhance the simplest setting with its discreet details and gorgeous outline.
5. Marble plates, by Rare –The Marble plates by Rare are a melange of mesmerising patterns and shrewd craftsmanship. Satiate your hunger in class and elegance, as you dine in this refined work of art.
6. Midnight vase, by Rare – Encapsulating a dramatic form, the Midnight vase by Rare has been meticulously carved from marble, exuding muted luxury. A jewel modelled to enhance your tabletop vignette.
7. Red wine goblets, by Vista Alegre – Handcrafted from crystal and adorned with a textured diamond-shaped design that can be traced back to the nineteenth century, the wine goblets by Vista Alegre transform humble family gatherings into lavish events.
8. Selenofi (Brass cutlery set), by Ikai Asai – An absolute treat for the modern-vintage soul. This contemporary metalware is adorned with time-tested designs and is a preferred choice among Indian households.
9. Metal faces, by Rare – A whimsical flair for an unforgettable evening. The metal faces by Rare create a playful composition when paired with varying textures.
10. Brass candleholders, by Taho Living – Displaying an antique brass finish, the candle holders by Taho Living bring a sophisticated rustic look to your table decor.
11. Yang candle plates (Set of 2), by Studio Saswata – Crafted in stainless steel and white marble, the candle plates by Studio Saswata lend a hint of glory to your festive table setting.