Summer holidays over, it’s time to get into the lunch box groove again. When the kids head back to school, parents’ focus shifts to planning of breakfasts, lunch and snacks for children. Mummies face a looming challenge that what to pack in junior’s dabba. While every mom wants to pack a tasty lunch box, she also wants it to be healthy and nutritious at the same time. Children often come home with half eaten food, simply because they think it’s boring and tasteless. Why not surprise your children with healthy as well as interesting food?
- 3 TBSP Cremica Mint Sandwich Mayo
- 3 TBSP Paneer diced
- 1 TBSP apple diced
- ½ TBSP Celery stalk peeled and diced
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cremica Ketchup
- ½ tsp. Chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
1. Mix the salad ingredients together and season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place the salad on a bread slice and cover with another slice of bread.
3. Press and cut the edges of the sandwich.
1. 3 Cup Lettuce
2. 180 gms – smoked turkey Breast/ or smoked chicken/ or grilled chicken/ or paneer
3. ¼ cup red pepper
4. 1 green chilli strips
5. 1 tbsp chopped coriander
6. ¼ cup Tandoori Sandwich Mayo
7. 4 Pita Breads
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and spoon into Pita rolls
- Mix the salad ingredients together and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Place the salad on a bread slice and cover with another slice of bread.
- Press and cut the edges of the sandwich.