So yet again its that time of the year when you just wanna let go of all worries and let your hair down like it’s nobody’s business. House parties, LBD’s, wine and music are taking over boring meetings and TV soaps. While after a couple of drinks any kinda music will do, still, here is our list to pep up your play list this NYE, so that when your guests dance, they dance the night away.
If you are the jhatkas and matkas kind of a chic, plays these tracks, that have ruled the dance floor at almost every ‘typically desi’ parties:
• Blue Eyes by Honey Singh
• Sunny Sunny from Yaariyan
• Saree Ke Fall Sa from R..Rajkumar
• Dhating Naach from Phata Poster Nikla Hero
• Badtameez Dil from Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwani
Bollywood is not your thing? Not too fond of the dhoom dhadhaka? Then try EDM. No matter what the occasion is, some rocking EDM tracks never go wrong. Check these tracks out if you haven’t already!
• Reload by Swedish House Mafia
• Clarity by Zedd
• Wake Me Up by Avicii
• Sound of Drums by Armin van Buuren feat Laura Jansen
• The Island by Pendulum
Have any other tracks you find more groovy and suitable for the eve? Do let us know via comments !