As we fight against the second wave of Covid-19 there is very little authentic information available on the internet about how to fight with another deadly virus which is mysterious and difficult to understand. Hence we thought of getting you the information from trusted sources, authors and books which will help you to make the correct food choice.
Certain fruits and vegetables can help your body rid itself of EBV which is also known as Epstein-Barr Virus and heal from its effects. The following are the best ones to incorporate into your diet. Try to eat at least three of these foods per day – the more the better – rotating your consumption so that in a given week or two, you get all of these foods into your system.
Healing Foods To Fight With Epstein-Barr Virus
1. Wild blueberries: Help restore the central nervous system and flush EBV neurotoxins out of the liver.
2. Celery: Strengthens hydrochloric acid in the gut and provides mineral salts to the central nervous system
3. Sprouts: High in zinc and selenium to strengthen the immune system against Epstein -Barr Virus
4. Asparagus: cleanses the liver and spleen; strengthens the immune system against EBV
5. Spinach: creates an alkaline environment in the body and provides highly absorbable micronutrients to the nervous system
6. Cilantro: Removes heavy metals such as mercury and lead, which are favoured foods of EBV
7. Parsley: Removes high levels of copper and aluminium which feed EBV
8. Coconut Oil: Antiviral and acts as an anti0inflammatroy
9. Garlic: Antiviral and antibacterial that defends against EBV
10. Ginger: Helps with nutrient assimilation and remove free radicals from the organs and bloodstream
11. Lettuce: Stimulates peristaltic action in the intestinal tract and helps cleanse EBV from the liver
12. Papayas: Restores the central nervous system; strengthen and rebuild hydrochloric acid in the gut
13. Apricots: Immune system rebuilders that also strengthen the blood
14. Pomegranates: Help detox and cleanse the blood as well as the lymphatic system
15. Grapefruit: Rich source of bioflavonoids and calcium to support the immune system and flush toxins out of the body
16. Kale: High in specific alkaloids that protect against viruses such as EBV
17. Sweet Potatoes: Help cleanse and detox the liver from EBV byproduct out of the bloodstream
18. Cucumbers: strengthen the adrenals and kidneys and flush neurotoxins out of the bloodstream.
19. Fennel: Contains strong antiviral compounds to fight off EBV
Disclaimer: The list of the above healing food has been taken from world-renowned author Anthony William’s famous book Medical Medium. We request you to check out his book if you are interested in healing resources that really work. Anthony has helped millions of people heal since age 4.