Italian cosmetic brand BOTTEGA DI LUNGAVITA has recently launched its natural cosmetic line in India. Company’s latest product offering is its anti dandruff shampoo Linfa-Age.
Winter is the time when most us face dandruff problem, and like others, even I encountered this problem. So, this made me try Linfa-Age to see if it’s really as effective as claimed by the company.
What the brand claims
Linfa Age-Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is an effective hair treatment against super-fast epidermal cell renewal. Shampoo breeds a healthy scalp and helps enhance hair growth. It not only cleans your hair, but also prevents dandruff from resurfacing. The shampoo is non-greasy and adds shine and bounce to your hair. It is gentle so you can use it on dry or rough hair.
What SHE likes
1) It lathers well, creates good foam.
2) Cleanses the scalp well.
3) You don’t really require a conditioner after washing your hair. It gives your hair shiny & smooth texture.
4) The bounce remains for two-three days after use
5) You can buy it online
6) First shampoo comes with Guarantee Card for the customers
What SHE hates
1) Most of the information on the bottle was printed in Italian.
2) Dandruff doesn’t go after first wash, you need to try this product on a regular basis
3) I usually prefer products which smell
good. The fragrance was lacking.
Our Take: I had severe dandruff problem last year in winter and ended up trying many shampoos which left my hair dry and rough. This year, Linfa Age Shampoo worked like a magic. It is not itchy and gives my hair good bounce and shiny texture.
There was no notable hair fall seen after using. I would recommend that you use this shampoo only if you have dandruff and if you are not sure about which product to pick up from the market.