One pound asparagus, trim ends of asparagus and cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
Half cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Four tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional if needed
Eight ounces spaghetti
Freshly toasted bread crumbs
1. Boil water in a large pan and add little salt to it and add the asparagus. Cook the asparagus until the pieces are tender.for a 1 minute.
2. Remove the asparagus carefully from the boiled water and wrap in a large soft dish towel. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to directions mentioned the packet.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and add the reserved asparagus in a large size pan. Cook over medium heat for several minutes, stir occasionally, until heated through and tender. Season with salt,pepper and grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Transfer boiled asparagus to a large bowl and add the drained pasta. Drizzle with more olive oil and toss.
5. Heat some olive oil in the pan and add the eggs. Cook eggs until they are set. Season with salt,pepper and add little more cheese if required .
6. Garnish asparagus and pasta in plate, sprinkle with toasted bread crumbs and top with the fried egg.