It’s holiday time ladies and what better way to make the most of this free time by baking some healthy Oatmeal Walnut Cookies! I thought it’s the time I stop shopping for cookies and start making myself for my little one. So here I have got an easy Oatmeal Walnut Recipe for you to celebrate this holiday season.
- Oats 1 1/2 cup
- Plain flour 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Walnuts 1/4 cup
- Raisins 1/4 cup
- White sugar 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix oats, flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, raisins and walnuts.
- Beat butter, white and brown sugar together in a hand blender till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add the dry ingredients into the creamed butter-sugar mixture. Beat it at medium speed for a minute.
- Make medium-sized balls flatten it between the palm of your hands and replace them on a baking sheet.
- Keep the little space between two cookies.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool down for 10 minutes, it will turn firm and crisper as it cools down.
- Enjoy delicious healthy cookies with hot tea, coffee or just the cold milk.