Navratri is the time when our cooking skills are at it’s best. Tempted to try out soft and fluffy dal ke laddoo? They are a great option for a Navratri party or if you have guest’s at home. Here’s is the quick recipe of Moong Dal Ke Ladoo from FOODFOOD Chef Rakesh Sethi.
- 1 cup soaked moong dal (dhuli)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp mint chutney
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney
- Chaat masala
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 250 gms raddish (grated)
- Soak dal overnight.
- Drain excess water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, baking soda and garam masala.
- Mix well.
- Make small balls and deep-fry till they are golden in colour. Keep these balls on plate.
- Garnish with radish (mooli) lachha, mint chutney, tamarind chutney, chaat masala and coriander leaves