This post is dedicated to all the WSL Laddu fans! Besan Laddu is one of the traditional Indian sweets. This traditional recipe is taught by my grandmother and she always says that it’s just not a Laddoo it’s a full pack of energy! These Laddus are made with chickpea flour, which is a good source of protein, pure ghee and sugar. So, one Laddoo contains lots of nutritious values plus a yummy taste. You will just love the aroma of roasted besan and pure ghee while making this! Diwali is incomplete without these laddus. Wondering how to make them? Check out our easy besan laddu recipe.
- 1 cup Besan / Chickpea Flour
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pure Ghee
- 4 Qty. Cardamom powdered
- Almond Flakes for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add besan and roast on low heat till a nice aroma is given out. Approximately for ten minutes. (Keep stirring continuously because flour will start browning and burning if you don’t stir.)
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now add sugar powder and mix well the mixture with hands.
- Roll mixture into even sized Laddoo.
- Garnish with almond flakes.