This post is dedicated to all the WSL Laddoo fans! Besan Laddoo is one of the traditional Indian sweet. This traditional recipe is taught by my grandmother. She always says that it’s just not a Laddoo it’s a full pack of energy. These Laddoos are made from chickpea flour which is good source of protein, pure ghee and sugar. So, one Laddoo contains lots of nutritious value plus yummy taste. I just love the aroma of roasted besan and pure ghee while making this! Diwali is incomplete without these Laddoo. Wondering how to make them? Check out our easy besan laddo recipe
Ingredients For Besan Laddoo
- Besan/ chickpea flour 1 cup
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cup
- Pure ghee ½ cup
- 4 cardamom (powdered)
- Almond flaks for garnishing
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add besan and roast on low heat till a nice aroma is given out. Approximately for ten minutes. (Keep stirring continuously because flour will start browning and burning if you don’t stir.)
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now add sugar powder and mix well the mixture with hands.
- Roll mixture into even sized Laddoo.
- Garnish with almond flaks.
Serve these laddoo’s along with chakli,chiwda and other diwali faral.