Diwali countdown has begun for all of us and we can’t resist sharing some innovative mouthwatering recipes with you in the coming days. This Diwali give a unique twist to Sandesh and make Gulkand Stuffed Rose Sandesh for your loved ones! Here’s how you can follow the perfect recipe.
1 tbsp rose sherbat
5 drops rose essence
2 cups full-fat milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp milk , 2 tbsp Gulkand and 20 gms Cashew Nuts
For The Garnish
- Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Put the lemon juice, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute,
while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer and allow all the whey to drain out.
- Combine the paneer, powdered sugar, rose sherbat and rose essence in a
big thali and mix very well.
- Transfer the mixture into a mixer and blend along with 1 tbsp of milk
- Divide the mixture into 7 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then stuff it with gulkand and chopped cashew nut mixture.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe by The Deltin, Daman