The Protective Wrapper, skin is the largest organ of our body which acts as a cover and protects our body from various micro-organisms, dust, sensations such as extreme heat or cold. The skin protects the body from any external damage as it is the first line of defence for any external attack. It is also a significant element of beauty. Therefore it is necessary to maintain healthy and clear skin naturally.
Skin Problems and Reasons
The most common skin-related disorders for the face are Acne, Pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, dark circles, dark spots, pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines due to ageing, etc. Most of the skin problems arise due to the enlarged pores that are present on the skin surface. Pores get clogged due to excessive sebum (skin’s natural oil) production, and then bacteria, dust particles get trapped in it, causing various skin issues. The other factors that trigger your face problems are Hormonal imbalance, improper diet, Heredity, Stress, Age, etc. Some chemical procedures or medications to get beautiful skin can be dangerous. So make use of these simple natural remedies to achieve your desired beauty goal.
Some Easy-To-Do Home Remedies :
- Skin lightening face pack: Combine 1 teaspoon of Turmeric, 1 tablespoon of Besan (Chickpea flour), yoghurt and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse your face with lukewarm water. Try this remedy twice a week for clear and glowing skin.
- Take a chilled, small piece of Papaya and pour some Honey on it. Now rub this on your face during a hot summer morning for 10-15 minutes. Papaya contains natural alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and Papain enzyme that acts as a skin exfoliator and stimulates the new cell production. Honey acts as an antibacterial and antioxidant. You can also make tasty smoothies using Papaya.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s earth, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder with rosewater, and make a paste. Apply this face pack 2-3 times in a week to keep pimples at bay.
- Take course powder of Sesame seeds and mix it in raw milk. Now scrub your face with this mixture once a week to get rid of clogged pores. You can also massage Sesame oil on the skin. It works well for dry and acne-prone skin.
- Apply a little amount of Castor oil daily before going to bed. Castor oil is an excellent skin moisturizer. It has Antiaging, Antibacterial, and Skin glowing properties.
A clear face builds confidence in you to tackle any situation. Following the below regularly can help you achieve that clear skin naturally.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to stay hydrated.
- Take good-quality sleep, avoid caffeinated drinks and junk foods, smoking.
- Drink green tea daily in the morning. It is excellent for your overall health as well as for your skin.
- Practice exercise regularly to clear up your skin.
- And lastly, maintain hygiene because it is the first step towards healthy living.