There’s something about stationary that’s just beautiful!
- New stationary can inspire you to work better.
- But you’re always hesitant to use the new notebooks.
- It’s because of that hesitation that you have many unused notebooks lying around. And the longer they remain unused, the lesser you feel like using them.
- And yet, you keep buying more and more notebooks.
Buy this clutch notebook for Rs.295 here
- You love Post Its and notepads of different colours, shapes and sizes.
- Stationary shopping is a REAL thing.
In fact, you could spend hours and hours at a stationary store
- And once you’re done with the stationary haul, you come back home only to stare at all the things you just bought. They just look so nice!
You’d be super happy receiving a stationary hamper / basket for your birthday or any other such occasion.
You love pens, but you aren’t biased towards money or brand.
(Photo by Tom Harpel. Source)
- Things like labels, paperclips, envelopes and files make you extremely happy.
- The world doesn’t really understand your obsession, but then again, you don’t really care.